Women have two ovaries, one on each side of the uterus. The function of the ovaries is to produce ova (eggs) as well the hormones progesterone and estrogen. Most women have ovarian cysts at some time during their lives but most ovarian cysts disappear without treatment within a few months but the ovarian cysts that have ruptured produce serious symptoms.Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer that begins in ovaries and it often goes undetected until it spreads with in the pelvis and abdomen. At this later stage, ovarian cancer is difficult to treat but the early staged ovarian cancer where the disease is confined to the ovary, is more likely to be treated successfully.
It is a malignant neoplasmic disease of the ovary, occurring most frequently in women between 40 and 60 years of age and occasionally in young women. It is rarely detected in the primary stages and mostly far advanced when diagnosed. Risk factors are—infertility, delayed child bearing, repeated abortions, exposure to carcinogens and radiations, hormonal imbalance etc. The tumor may become evident as a palpable abdominal or pelvic mass accompanied by irregular menstruation or post-menopausal bleeding. In 3rd and 4th stages, patient may have ascites, pedal oedema, dysuria, vaginal discomfort, constipation, abnormal vaginal bleeding.
The treatment of ovarian cancer involves a combination of surgery generally involving removing both ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus as well as the lymph nodes and a fold of fatty abdominal tissue where ovarian cancer often spreads but the less extensive surgery may be possible if ovarian cancer is diagnosed at an early stage and chemotherapy is used to kill any remaining cancer cells. These drugs can be injected into a vein or directly into the abdominal cavity or both but there are various natural remedies available for the treatment of ovarian cysts and cancer without having side effects.
Early signs and symptoms of ovarian cancer include:Generally, the symptoms of ovarian cancer are mistaken more for common benign conditions such as—Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) or constipation.
* Quickly feeling full when eating
* Abdominal bloating or swelling
* A frequent need to urinate
* Weight loss
* Discomfort in the pelvis areaStages of Ovarian Cancer
* Stage 1—Cancer is found in one or both ovaries
* Stage 2—Cancer has spread to other parts of the pelvis.
* Stage 3—Cancer has spread to the abdomen
* Stage 4—Cancer is found outside the abdomen.What are the causes of Ovarian Cancer?
* The causes of Ovarian cancer are not clear. A cancer begins when a genetic mutation turns normal cells into abnormal cancer cells and the cancer cells multiply and form a mass known as tumor. They can also invade the nearby tissues and break off from an initial tumor to spread elsewhere in the body.Types of Ovarian Cancer
* Epithelial tumors—These tumors begin in a thin layer of tissue that covers outside the ovaries. 90% ovarian cancers are epithelial tumors.
* Stromal tumors—Stromal tumors begin in the ovarian tissue that contains hormone producing cells. These tumors are usually diagnosed at an earlier stage as compared to epithelial tumors. 7% of ovarian tumors are stromal.
* Germ cell tumors—These tumors begin in the egg-producing cells. They are rare tumors that tend to occur in younger women. Natural Remedies for Ovarian Cysts
* Planet Ayurveda offers natural remedies for ovarian cancer which are 100% safe, natural and effective. click this website Ayurveda helps to naturally ourworldgemcodescheats.xyz/ enhance the body growth of the cells and help to regenerate normal healthy body cells. In the later stages of cancer, Ayurvedic herbs for ovarian cancer help to relieve pain and anxiety.Natural Remedies for Ovarian Cysts and Cancer
* Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)– This herb has been used in Ayurveda since ages for its multiple health benefits. In Ayurvedic practice, this herb has been used since ages for improving female health and female reproductive system. The usual symptoms in more information females are—irritability over petty issues, emotional factors, low energy complaints, fatigue , lack of stamina, feeling tired all the day etc. Shatavari herb helps to improve stamina as well as energy levels in women. Shatavari herb is used to form Shatavari Cavpsules in Planet Ayurveda.
* Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)—Ashwagandha herb is a great anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory. It helps to promote over all well-being of the body and nourishes it with strength and immunity. In Planet Ayurveda, benefits of Ashwagandha herb is available in the form of Ashwagandha Capsules.
* Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)– Tulsi inherits the wonderful powers of nature that bring about healing in a natural way. Planet Ayurveda manufactures Tulsi Capsules which has the benefits of this precious herb.
* Curcumin (Curcuma longa)– Curcumin is a widely used herb in the treatment of cancer. Many malignant cancers have found Curcumin to be very helpful. The anti-oxidants present in the herb reduce the free radicals from the body thereby improving the health and immunity. Planet Ayurveda manufactures Curcumin Capsules which contain the goodness of the herb Turmeric.
* Chanderprabha Vati—This herbal remedy has a calming effect on the entire body. It is one of the potent adaptogen and also a stress buster. The ovarian cysts, fibroids shrink with the intake of Chanderprabha Vati.
* Kachnaar Guggul—The bark of this tree has been found to be very effective in tumors of all kinds. It is also useful in uterine fibroids and ovarian cysts including ovarian cancer. The main ingredient of Kachnaar Guggul is Kachnaar. It is a beautiful tree growing in plains of India. Other herbs like—Triphala, Varun are also used as they help in detoxification. These formulations of Planet Ayurveda for Ovarian Cancer are a combination of different herbs which work in an optimal manner to fight cancer at the cellular level. This combo pack contains effective herbal remedies and classic herbs which strengthen the individual’s body to fight against the cancer affected areas. The herbal supplements in Cancer Care pack of Planet Ayurveda bring about the harmony in the functioning of the body organs by restraining the spreading process of the dangerous cancer cells which in turn reduce the amount of infection as well. Thus, Ayurveda offers hope for women suffering from Ovarian Cysts and Cancer.