Creating the initial native Android operating system MobileFirst software
To serve a local Android mobile phone program, MobileFirst Server should be aware it. For this function, IBM MobileFirst Foundation Base gives a Native API collection, that contains some APIs and setup records.http://www.androidappspace.com/mobile-app-development
This training explains tips on how to bring in the Android os Indigenous API and the way to combine it by using a indigenous Android mobile phone software. These methods are important to enable you to apply it later on to achieve tasks like connecting to MobileFirst Server, invoking adaptor treatments, employing authorization strategies, etc.
Requirement . Designers needs to be good with making use of Google’s builder tools.
Developing a MobileFirst Native API
- In MobileFirst Studio, make a MobileFirst venture and incorporate a MobileFirst Indigenous API.
- On the New MobileFirst Local API dialogue, enter your application identity and choose Android mobile phone to the Natural environment field.
- Ideal-click on the generated NativeAPI directory (based in your-tasks/apps/your-nativeapi-iphone app-label ) and select Function As > Deploy Natural API . This action becomes necessary for MobileFirst Server to understand the applying every time a demand actually reaches the server.
- The MobileFirst natural API includes numerous pieces:
- wlclient.qualities contains the online connectivity options that your particular indigenous Android application form functions.
- worklight-android operating system.bottle is definitely the MobileFirst API library.
- gcm.jar and push.png are for Yahoo thrust notice providers.
JSONStore folder is perfect for additional JSONStore assistance in local software programs.
armabi. armabi-v7a. mips. and x86 folders are for optional Application Legitimateness Security in local programs.
Just like any MobileFirst project, you produce the hosting server arrangement by modifying the files that are in the server\conf folder.
You apply the request-descriptor.xml document to identify program metadata also to configure protection configurations that MobileFirst Server enforces.
- The wlclient.qualities file retains machine arrangement components and is also person-editable.
- wlServerProtocol – The communicating process to MobileFirst Web server, that could be both http or https.
- wlServerHost – The hostname of MobileFirst Server.
- wlServerPort – The port of MobileFirst Machine.
- wlServerContext -The situation cause direction on the application on the MobileFirst Machine.
- wlAppId – The application form ID as described during the application form-descriptor.xml submit.
- wlAppVersion – The application edition.
- wlEnvironment – The target atmosphere with the indigenous software.
- wlUid – The real estate made use of by MTWW to spot this to be a MobileFirst software.
- wlPlatformVersion – The MobileFirst Studio model.
- languagePreferences – Set of recommended locations.
- GcmSenderId – This property or home describes the GCM Sender ID to use for thrust notifications. By default, this residence is commented out.
- Creating and configuring an Android operating system natural application
- Make a native Android mobile phone application or utilize an current just one.
- Copy the worklight-google android.bottle. uicandroid.bottle. bcprov.jar. and android-async-http.jar files in the WorklightAPI folder to the new natural Android os software, inside the /libs directory website.
- Clone the document wlclient.properties through the MobileFirst indigenous API directory for the new native Android operating system app, on the /belongings web directory.
- Add more this permissions on the AndroidManifest.xml document:
- Add the MobileFirst UI exercise:
To acquire more information, review the “Creating natural applications for Android operating system” person records topic Once the request is work in Eclipse, the final outcome is a native request made up of the MobileFirst API local library. The provided Business undertaking has a MobileFirst Business venture using the gained NativeAPI folder. The furnished Natural project consists of an Google android program presently set-up while using MobileFirst NativeAPI.